At the beginning of each season, I get really excited about clothes. (Well, who are we kidding, I’m always excited about clothes!)
Fall is my favorite season by far for new plus size fashions and accessories. Fall colors, boots, scarves, and a mix of summer and winter clothes getting mashed up in new ways. My friends at Gwynnie Bee (the Netflix of clothes) are probably as excited about fall as I am with their new arrivals. So many things to freshen up the wardrobe! (Here’s my intro post on Gwynnie Bee if you’re unfamiliar with them.)
And can I just say that I know I need to work on new poses? I am certainly not a model, haha.
1. Everyday Stretch Camisole by Kiyonna, Phoebe Cardigan by Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (size 22/24), Premium Denim bootcut jeans by Old Navy, cowboy boots by Target, necklace from Ideeli (no longer available)
2. Alma Top by Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (size 22/24), Premium Denim bootcut jeans by Old Navy, nude flats by Fitzwell from Zappos
3. Kiyonna legacy wrap dress via Gwynnie Bee (size 4), necklace gifted, rsvp extra wide calf boots from Zappos
4. SWAK Designs Seville Empire Dress dress via Gwynnie Bee (size 3x), rsvp extra wide calf boots from Zappos
5. Jones New York dress via Gwynnie Bee (size 3x), cowboy boots by Target, necklace from Banana Republic (no longer available)
6. Perri Print Top (size 4) and Priscilla Pencil skirt (size 3) by Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee, rsvp extra wide calf boots from Zappos
7. Dali Infinity Tunic by Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (22/24), Old Navy leggings, rsvp extra wide calf boots from Zappos
I actually really like everything! These are my 2 favorite things though – I’m sure I’m going to keep them in my Gwynnie Bee virtual closet for quite a while:
The cardigan on the left is just SO cozy and soft. It’s a deep purple color that looks awesome with dark denim jeans, and any excuse to wear my brown boots makes me happy. The cardigan has an extra long sash with it, so it wraps around twice and cinches everything in nicely. The dress on the right is just so feminine and lovely. It’s a true wrap dress (vs. a faux wrap) meaning you can adjust the waist as small or large as you want it. It’s also an extra long sash, so you can tie it on different sides or even double it up in some cases. It’s definitely a dress to twirl in.
October Offer: 30 Day Free Trial!
I’m pretty obsessed with Gwynnie Bee, and for October, they’re offering my readers a free, 30-day trial subscription! No risk, no commitment at all. You just have to sign up for the trial prior to the end of this month (October). Cancel on or before your 30 days are up and you won’t be charged. (Gwynnie Bee will need their clothes back though.) Trial valid on the 1, 3, or 5-item-per-month package.
In order to receive the offer, you must state that I (Emmie/Skinny Emmie) referred you.
- New Gwynnie Bee Guests, request an invite (the site is invite-only at this time), tell them that I referred you, activate your account, browse around and give it a whirl. You will get an email with the invite and the trial instruction. Trial valid on the 1, 3, or 5-item-per-month package.
- Existing Gwynnie Bee Guests: you are also eligible to receive the 30 day free trial. You can use your current guest account to browse, then go to the “subscribe” part of the site to activate your trial. Remember to tell them I referred you so you can get the trial. Trial valid on the 1, 3, or 5-item-per-month package.
Disclosure: I am coordinating with Gwynnie Bee to offer this to you. All heaps of love, photos, and opinions onto Gwynnie Bee are completely my honest opinion. I’m a little obsessed.