Welcome to the time where I mix a bunch of incoherent, seemingly unrelated things and put them into a single blog post. Sentences just aren’t coming with ease for me today.
- This week I have been in a funk-o-rama. Not quite sure exactly why, but you know how it goes sometimes.
- Thanks to those who read my latest email newsletter that went out this week. Hard one to write, but it’s an important part of my story. Want to subscribe? You can do so here. I’ll include a link to previous editions in the next email, slated about 2 weeks from now.
- On the Enell blog (which I write) – a good reminder to embrace the now. Don’t wait to start.
- Also on the Enell blog – a photo that makes me happy every time I see it
- This past week I’m obsessed with wide calf boots. Searching far and wide for a great pair for this year.
- Lesson learned (for the 100,000th time): If I consume sugar, I feel like a zombie afterwards. Like, I want to pass out in bed for the foggy brain to pass. No bueno.
- Today, ventured out to play tennis with the hubs. I played in high school, but wasn’t really that good. Fun to hit some balls around, although my ankle really held me back. Hopefully I will build up some strength in it soon. Seriously, you can see it turning in – my left ankle/right on the photo. Yipes.