5 Posts to Check Out
- (sort of) Guide to Fitbloggin’ 2012 by Tara at A life changing Journey. Tara gives great advice, and great hugs. If you’re going to Fitbloggin‘ and are nervous at all, you need to read this.
- “I’m afraid to fail” and other excuses for being average by Torre Deroche. A must read for anyone who experiences insecurity, which is everyone!
- How to “walk it out” for fitness by me on the Enell blog. Walking is how I got started with exercise. These are some tips.
- For F*$&’s sake, fat people need to go to the doctor too by Marianne Kirby on xoJane.
- Watch adorable baby girls rock out to their dad playing guitar. This is a video and it’s amazing. Talk about a mood-lifter!
4 Favorite Pins
totally trying this weekend. via http://justsomethingimade.com/2009/06/hemming-distressed-jeans/
Story of this tattoo : “I got these a couple months ago for my parents who passed away when I was in high school. Its exact copies of their handwriting from birthday cards. I absolutely love them.” -unknown
If you’ve ever heard me laugh, you’ll know why I love this. http://pinterest.com/pin/230176230926186148/
3 Things you don’t know about me (this is so hard since I’m an open book)
- I have a second earring hole but never wear earrings in it.
- I have recently become addicted to the show “Property Brothers”
- If I smell trash, I feel like my whole body has been infected with rotted food (I’m really sensitive to smell)
2 Things I’m looking forward to
- Fitbloggin’ in 19 days!
- Fitbloggin’ in 19 days! (yes, I’m looking forward to it this much)
1 Thing I’m doing this weekend
- Watching football with my crazy in-laws.
Now tell me something that falls into one of these categories!