Happy Friday! I’m taking this format for today’s post from the awesome Emily of Fit and Free Emily. Here we go!
5 posts to check out:
- Life of a Binge Eater: A Snapshot – Speaking of Fit and Free Emily, she shared this brave post about a topic I am all-too-familiar with: binge eating.
- Race Report: Flying Pig Marathon – The awesome Krissie from Questions for Dessert recently finished her first full marathon.
- The Elephant in the Blog – Shauna of The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl wrote this refreshingly honest post that I could also relate to.
- Avoiding False Metrics – This one is from Seth Godin, and it really resonated with me. I think we all use a lot of false metrics that create an inaccurate sense of self-worth.
- Busty Girl Perks – I wrote this over at the ENELL Sports Bra blog – these comics are really funny if you have a larger chest!
4 favorite pins:
3 things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I used to teach step aerobics and aeroboxing at fat camp.
- I can pop my left wrist over and over again. *click* *click* *click* It might be one of the most annoying sounds ever.
- I have bad psoriasis on my scalp. I’m so thankful my hair covers it up.
2 things I’m looking forward to:
- My private yoga session next Thursday
- I’m going to a fundraiser for the library tonight where I’ll get to talk to some authors. I won’t know anyone there (which terrifies me) but it’s something to push me out of my comfort zone.
1 workout I’m doing this weekend:
- Walking. It’s about all I can do for right now with the never-ending-ankle-saga.