Hi friends! Laid low this weekend, so not lots to post about, however I did want to post some of my favorite things from this past week.
First off though, congrats to Katie R. who won the $100 AMEX gift card for telling me her 3 words for 2012. Her words were focus, effort, and gratitude.
Skinny Emmie Posts:
- The fat girl in Georgia: One of my favorite things I’ve written in a few months
- From Emmie Loves: I wore mullet leggings
- From Emmie Loves: I did a vlog about my Erin Condren planner, which I’m obsessed with!
ENELL Blog Posts: All of these are written by me. These are my favorite this week.
- No Apologies: Stop apologizing for being slower, weaker, or bigger than someone!
- The Fear: Have you ever been excited to start working out, only to freeze up with “the fear” before heading to the gym?
- New Life Resolutions: Sharing some of the great New Life Resolutions that are coming in as part of an ENELL giveaway with a $250 prize
Other’s Blog Posts:
- The Fearful Adventurer: What if the biggest naysayer is you?
- Shape Magazine: I love them for displaying my belly and telling me that 20 pounds in 1 year is a success!
- MizFit: Skinny is beautiful
Favorite Pinterest pin of the week: If 2012 is filled with pink, glitter, and awesomeness, I will be a happy girl!